Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Guys, please

Obviously, as an attractive-ish 21 year old, a majority of my life revolves around boys and alcohol. Sometimes the alcohol can lead to the boy problems, sometimes the boys lead to the alcohol problems. I will never be able to put all of the feelings I have of the opposite sex into writing. It's not possible. What I can say with certainty is that boys are an enigma. A strange force that I have allowed to enter my life. They sneak in and before I know it I'm giggling and touching arms like it' my paid profession.  The power they have over me can make my knees weak, my heart beat fast and most of the time make me want to punch them right in the eye.
I've prided myself for being a loving person. It takes me no time at all to care for some one. You walk in, say nice things and I immediately think you're the bee's knees. Don't get me wrong, if you're a douche - kabob I will not be your friend. This trait is something that makes me a better person, I hate less, love more. The only problem is that I am horrible, truly horrible, at showing people how much I care. Flirting is one thing, but the down and dirty "I like you" is nearly impossible. And while I don't show it, I expect it to be displayed clearly to me, big, bold and bright. I over think every little thing, assuming that there is no way that guys just like me back.
This leads me to what exactly I'm aiming to do here, I am gonna blog about the guys in my life. Past and present. No names shall be used, no shade shall be thrown. Just a synopsis of these guys and all the lessons they taught me. Don't be alarmed when some lessons are repeated, I can be a slow learner sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment