Sunday, March 9, 2014

All About Me

I will start this by admitting, I don't know what this is or what it will become. I have hopes of it becoming a place where I can share my life as I maneuver through my twenties, if it can prevent someone else form making my mistakes fantastic! In all honestly though, where is the fun in that. 


I never know what to write in these types of "about me" post. I don't know if you just want the basic facts, like my name is Hannah, I'm 5'6", 1** lbs, brown hair, hazel eyes. Or maybe you want the generic life details like, I am a student at Oakland University, I also work as a barista at Starbucks, I'm 21 and the oldest of 5. Maybe someone out there just wants crazy random bits and pieces like how I have a favorite freckle that's on a toe, I can't sleep with socks, and I have an obsession with all things that smell good. Whatever your looking for I hope you find it here^

While this blog may or may not be successful, it will be rambly that's for sure. I find it hard to find things I can really relate to on the internet as someone in their early twenties. Maybe this can be something people relate too, and maybe it will lead me to more that I can read. At least it will become something interesting to look back on and cringe about. I mean really, who doesn't need more things like that in their lives.



No comments:

Post a Comment